The Aerolatte Hot ‘whisks while it warms’ to make delicious, frothed milk for cappucinos, lattes and hot chocolates - from ordinary cold milk!
Whatever the quantity of milk, the unique pot shape helps the aerolatte whisk head deliver from as little as 1, to as many as 4 cups of consistent, creamy froth - always at the correct temperature.
Cleverly styled with an ergonomic handle and cool touch double-wall insulated body, and made with Lettelon™ - a non-stick coating especially developed for hot milk applications. With stand-by power consumption of less than 0.5W.
Just rinse and wipe clean with a wet cloth or pop into the dishwasher (dishwasher safe for programmes under 50OC only.) Size 17 x 11.5 x 21cm
- Whatever the quantity of milk, the unique pot shape helps the aerolatte® whisk head deliver from as little as 1 to as many as 4 cups of consistent creamy froth
- Intelligent electronic sensor technology ensures the milk is always at the correct temperature
- Lattelon™ non-stick-coating - especially developed for hot milk applications. Just rinse and wipe with a wet dish-cloth to clean.
- The pot is also dishwasher-safe (programmes under 50?C only)
- No need to wait for the heater to cool down. A quick rinse and wipe and the machine can be used again straight away.
- The double-wall insulated body is cool to the touch
- Standby power consumption of less than 0.5W more than meets future EU regulations