If you've ever tried getting a spoonful of sloppy food from bowl to screaming infants mouth you'll know that it is quite an art. Even if you are quite adept at the task it always involves some degree of food smearidge around the intended target. The Star Trek Jetbib Feeding System is must for any little Star trek fan trying to make the whole feeding exercise go a bit more smoothly, hopefully getting food from A to B with little hassle, screaming and mess on the floor.
Flashing red lights on the tips of your wings will ensure that the control tower at Gaping Baby Abyss sees you coming (although they're not known for compliance there, so don't get your hopes up!). As the plane makes its final approach the lights on runway 42 illuminate, bright as day, guiding you in for a safe landing. So fly on, brave Parental Pilot, and let the red LEDs of runway 42 guide your way.
- For ages 12 months and older
- Keeps baby’s attention and makes mealtime more fun
- LED lights in bib are motion activated, causing sides of runway to illuminate
- Lighted LED jet plane has on/off switch and three spoon attachments
- Spoon attachments are dishwasher safe
- Bib and plane washable with a damp cloth
- Button cell batteries required are included
- Batteries are replaceable in plane but not replaceable in bib
- Bib measurements - 11.75 long and 7.5 inches across