Us Brits seem to be obsessed with the weather, so what better way to get up-to-date with the facts than a Weather Hub. This neat little gadget will sit on your desk and be able to provide you with an accurate forecast at a glance.
On one side there is the option for alarm function, digital clock and indoor temperature, whilst the other side will display the local forecast using four icons. This will differ depending upon the weather between, sunny, partially cloudy, cloudy and rain.
The Weather Hub uses an internal barometric sensor to forecast the next 12 to 24 hours of weather within a 30-50 km (19-31 mile) radius. The weather forecast icon should only be considered a projection based on current barometric trends.
Besides the traditional desktop display and wall mount options, a magnet mount has been included for additional set-up convenience on metallic surfaces (fridges etc).
- Displays 12 to 24-hour weather forecasts with graphical icons (Sunny, Partially Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy)
- Displays indoor temperature in C° / F ° (user selectable)
- Desk top display, wall, and magnet mount options
- Low battery indicator
- Temperature measuring range: 23°F to +122°F (-5°C to +50°C)
- Temperature resolution: 0.2°F (0.1°C)
- Three LR44 batteries included